Boyd Acres, Bend, OR Neighborhood Guides
Discover the top luxurious communities in Boyd Acres, Bend, OR. Browse through each neighborhood to get the necessary information to help you decide on buying your dream.
Luxury Homes for Sale in Boyd Acres, Bend, OR
Boyd Acres is one of the fast-developing residential communities in Bend, OR.
Boyd Acres is a vast residential community steered by the Boyd Acres Neighborhood Association, which serves as a communication channel between its residents and the City Council of Bend, OR. The majority of the houses in the area were constructed within the last 20 years. Some of them were carefully refurbished to provide modern-day comforts to their owners. Yardley Estates, located in the heart of Boyd Acres, offers a diverse selection of houses distinguished by their excellent qualities and historical heritage. For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to set up a visit to one of the Boyd Acres homes for sale. We have a dedicated team of professionals who can assist you in making the best option for you and your family’s future needs.
THRIVING INDUSTRY: Given the vast acreage covered by Boyd Acres, neighborhood residents can easily access different recreational areas and outdoor facilities within the community boundaries. The region is home to a multitude of dining establishments, each of which has its specialties and takes great pride in the world-class cuisine that they serve. Hundreds of enterprises, distilleries, and retail establishments, ranging from pet daycare to digital printing, are part of the essential commercial sector of Boyd Acres.
AMPLE RECREATION: There are multiple community parks, as well as significant mountain and water stream perspectives, in Boyd Acres, which draws homeowners to the neighborhood. Boyd Acres’ parks, hiking trails, and canal walks will appeal to outdoor lovers and families with little children.
KID-FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD: Boyd Acres is a wonderful area to raise a family because of the many family-friendly amenities available in the community. There is an abundance of excellent educational institutions in the surrounding vicinity that can give your children a high-quality education.
Boyd Acres Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Boyd Acres, OR
- A variety of excellent single-family houses with distinctive architectural finishes and craftsmanship can be found on the Boyd Acres real estate market.
- The area’s upscale residential properties are priced between $500,000 and $4 million.
- Boyd Acres’s affordable homes often fall between the $200,000 to $400,000 price range.
- Residences in the vicinity are frequently constructed with three to six bedrooms.
- They are also usually designed with two to five bathrooms, depending on the size of the property.
- The residential properties in Boyd Acres provide ample interior living space, with the most common floor plans ranging from 1,200 sq. ft. to over 8,000 sq. ft.
- The lot sizes of properties range from approximately 0.05 acres to 19.09 acres on average.
- Among the most popular architectural finishes in Boyd Acres are those used in Contemporary, Craftsman, Northwest, Ranch, and Traditional home designs.
- Wood-wrapped windows, hickory wood flooring, an attractive stone fireplace, a spacious gourmet kitchen with an island, a large pantry, and quartz counters are among the interior amenities that are most commonly seen in Boyd Acres homes.
- There are no multi-family properties, apartments, or condominium units available for purchase in the area at this time.
Latest Homes for Sale in Boyd Acres, Bend, OR
Boyd Acres Neighborhoods Map
Boyd Acres is bordered on the east by Hamby Road and on the west by the Deschutes River, which runs through the area. Mt Washington Dr., the North Unit Irrigation Canal, and Butler Market Rd. form the southern perimeter of the city. Meanwhile, the northern limit is defined by Cooley Road. Some of the notable landmarks near Boyd Acres include Riley Ranch Nature Reserve on the west, United States Postal Service on the south, Pine Nursery Park on the east, and Shoe Tree on the north.
Boyd Acres Interactive Map
Ready to take the next step?
Thank you for taking the time to visit my site! I am the founder and owner of the Bernard Real Estate Group. I am dedicated to providing an exceptional real estate experience throughout the Central Oregon area. My highest priority is communication with my clients, and as a result, you can expect a highly personalized experience in your next transaction and investment. It has been a privilege to build lasting relationships over the last two decades, and I would love the opportunity to represent you. Whether you are a buyer or a seller in the Central Oregon area, let me put my local knowledge and expertise from 29 years as a fellow resident to work for you.