Century West, Bend, OR Neighborhood Guides
Discover the top luxurious communities in Century West, Bend, OR. Browse through each neighborhood to get the necessary information to help you decide on buying your dream.
Luxury Homes for Sale in Century West, Bend, OR
Century West is a master-planned community in Bend, OR, with a family-friendly atmosphere, perfect for raising young children while enjoying the outdoors.
Century West is considered one of the most pleasant communities in the city. It is home to an affluent real estate market that is meant to provide a refined living in a luxurious environment. Premium amenities such as a pool, wellness center, sauna, resort-style clubhouse, and sports facilities are available, which is a sought-after location. Tetherow, Broken Top, and The Highlands of Broken Top are some of the nicest communities in Century West to settle in if you want to enjoy expansive, serene vistas. If you wish to learn more about Century West and its beautiful neighborhoods, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email. Our staff of highly trained specialists will be delighted to share their comprehensive knowledge of Bend, OR.
PLETHORA OF PARKS: Century West is a lovely neighborhood surrounded by an abundance of family-friendly parks perfect for families with kids. Residents of the community can visit Renaissance Ridge Central Park, Pine Ridge Park, River Canyon Park, Wildflower Park, River Rim Park, Hollygrape Park, Farewell Bend Park, and Riverbend Park. All of these parks are only a few minutes away from the neighborhood.
CONVENIENT ACCESS TO CENTRAL BEND: Given the prime location of Century West in Bend, OR, the neighborhood is conveniently located approximately less than 10 minutes from the city center, allowing its residents to travel to and from the heart of Bend with relative ease and convenience.
VARIOUS HOME STYLES: Century Park’s real estate market consists of well-developed residential houses that are frequently ornamented with various architectural styles that include Traditional, Northwest, Contemporary, Prairie, and Craftsman designs. Interested property buyers can have a wide selection of home styles in Century West.
Century West Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Century West, OR
- Real estate in Century West ranges from $100,000 to less than $1 million, with modest to mid-sized residences available for purchase.
- Home prices in Century West range from $1 million to about $6.4 million for luxurious residences with remarkable features.
- Single-family homes, townhomes, multi-family buildings, condominium dwellings, and apartment flats are the most common housing types.
- In addition, vacant lots in Century West are available for purchase at prices ranging from $165,000 to $2.55 million, depending on the size of the lot.
- Two to six bedrooms are the most common configuration for the bulk of the properties in the area.
- Depending on the layout, these residences are also outfitted with two to six bathrooms.
- Residential units in Century West are available in a range of floor plans with interior areas ranging from 600 sq. ft. to 10,600 sq. ft.
- Lot sizes in the neighborhood range from approximately 0.11 acres to 6.62 acres.
- Most of the area’s residences are furnished with great architectural styles, including Traditional, Northwest, Contemporary, Prairie, and Craftsman designs.
- There is a limited supply of available homes in Century West due to high demand in the area.
Latest Homes for Sale in Century West, Bend, OR
Century West Neighborhoods Map
Century West is a modest westside community located approximately 2.5 miles southwest of Central Bend in Oregon. Residents of the neighborhood can visit the city’s heart in less than 8 minutes. Among the notable landmarks and commercial establishments near Century West is Deschutes River Trail, a 6-minute drive via Southwest Reed Market Road and sits approximately 1.7 miles east of Century West. Discovery Park is situated 2.9 miles northwest and can be reached in about 8 minutes by way of Mount Washington Drive and Northwest Mount Washington Drive. Rimrock Trailhead is roughly 4 minutes away and can be reached via Southwest Century Drive. The trailhead is located 2.4 miles west of the neighborhood. CE Lovejoy’s Brookswood Market is about 4.9 miles south and is accessible in 12 minutes via Brookswood Boulevard.
Century West Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
Thank you for taking the time to visit my site! I am the founder and owner of the Bernard Real Estate Group. I am dedicated to providing an exceptional real estate experience throughout the Central Oregon area. My highest priority is communication with my clients, and as a result, you can expect a highly personalized experience in your next transaction and investment. It has been a privilege to build lasting relationships over the last two decades, and I would love the opportunity to represent you. Whether you are a buyer or a seller in the Central Oregon area, let me put my local knowledge and expertise from 29 years as a fellow resident to work for you.
Who Lives in Century West
Things to do in Century West
Schools in Century West
|Pine Ridge Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|William E. Miller Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|Cascade Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Pacific Crest Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Summit High School||9 - 12||Public|
|Bend Senior High School||9 - 12||Public|