Mountain View, Bend, OR Neighborhood Guides
Discover the top luxurious communities in Mountain View, Bend, OR. Browse through each neighborhood to get the necessary information to help you decide on buying your dream.
Luxury Homes for Sale in Mountain View, Bend, OR
Mountain View is a quaint residential area in the Northeast region of Bend, OR, home to the St. Charles Hospital and other top-notch medical facilities.
Mountain View’s real estate portfolio includes various types of dwellings, including single and multi-family developments, apartments, condominiums, assisted living establishments, and retirement homes. Those who live in the Mountain View neighborhood enjoy easy access to health services and its diversity of quality housing, accessibility to retail stores, and breathtaking hillside vistas, to name a few of the characteristics that distinguish it and make it desirable to those who live there. If you have other queries or require further assistance, one of our staff members will be pleased to assist you as soon as possible. Regardless of what information you need, we would be delighted to assist you in locating the right property for you to purchase in Bend, Oregon. Get in touch with us right away!
PEACEFUL AND RELAXING ENVIRONMENT: Mountain View’s visual appeal will undoubtedly appeal to families who want to live in a suburban-like atmosphere while enjoying a quiet environment. The area’s attractive residences are surrounded by trees and large green fields, providing a tranquil and calming environment for the residents to relax and unwind.
BEDROOM COMMUNITY: In Mountain View, people may find a secure, family-friendly refuge that is close to entertainment choices, as well as a range of schools nearby and parks in the immediate vicinity which makes the community a great place to raise a family.
CONSTRUCTION-READY: For prospective homebuyers, Mountain View offers a diverse selection of property alternatives. Some vacant lots with adequate area for various home plans can be found in multiple community segments, making them particularly attractive to anyone looking to build a custom home in Mountain View.
Mountain View Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Mountain View, OR
- The majority of the gorgeous residential properties created in Mountain View have been evaluated, with public listing prices ranging from $1 million to $3.5 million.
- Affordable homes in Mountain View can be acquired for less than $1 million, making it a good option for first-time homebuyers.
- Among the most common residential home types in Mountain View are attractive suburban single-family homes and magnificent estate properties, which constitute most of the city’s housing stock.
- Homes in the neighborhood are typically designed in the traditional, Northwest, contemporary, and Craftsman architectural styles.
- Luxury Mountain View homes have opulent interiors, open floor plans that are comfortable to live in, and high-end external characteristics.
- The vast majority of residences have three to twelve bedrooms in total.
- Several properties are designed to have anything from four to twenty-six bathrooms, determined by the size of the property.
- The interior living space can range from 1,600 sq ft to 7,000 sq ft, and floor plans are frequently offered in various configurations to accommodate different needs.
- The majority of lots range from approximately 0.06 acres to 10 acres.
- Because of the exceptional quality of the residential properties in the area, most homes are sold in a concise period. Consequently, there is a limited number of homes available in the region.
Latest Homes for Sale in Mountain View, Bend, OR
Mountain View Neighborhoods Map
Mountain View is located approximately 4.6 miles northeast of Central Bend in Oregon. The community’s most remarkable landmark is the St. Charles Hospital, which is positioned in the heart of Mountain View. Aside from that, the area is also notably surrounded by several parks, including Pilot Butte Neighborhood Park and Hollinshead Park, which sits on the western segment of the community. Meanwhile, Pine Nursery Park sits in the northern region of Mountain View, while Big Sky Park is located on the eastern outskirts of the community.
Mountain View Interactive Map
Ready to take the next step?
Thank you for taking the time to visit my site! I am the founder and owner of the Bernard Real Estate Group. I am dedicated to providing an exceptional real estate experience throughout the Central Oregon area. My highest priority is communication with my clients, and as a result, you can expect a highly personalized experience in your next transaction and investment. It has been a privilege to build lasting relationships over the last two decades, and I would love the opportunity to represent you. Whether you are a buyer or a seller in the Central Oregon area, let me put my local knowledge and expertise from 29 years as a fellow resident to work for you.
Who Lives in Mountain View
Things to do in Mountain View
Schools in Mountain View
|Bear Creek Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|Juniper Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|High Desert Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Sky View Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Mountain View High School||9 - 12||Public|
|Bridge Charter Academy||K - 12||Public|