Southern Crossing / Old Mill District Neighborhood Guides
Discover the top luxurious communities in Southern Crossing / Old Mill District, Bend, OR. Browse through each neighborhood to get the necessary information to help you decide on buying your dream home.
Luxury Condos and Townhomes for Sale in Southern Crossing / Old Mill District, Bend, OR
Southern Crossing/Old Mill District in Southwest Bend, OR, is a thriving residential community with a rich heritage.
Southern Crossing/Old Mill District provides a quintessential lifestyle near a variety of amenities and outdoor leisure activities that its residents will undoubtedly enjoy. Some of the area’s original structures can still be found, which helps maintain the district’s historic grandeur. With a multitude of entertainment, dining, and shopping options available, Southern Crossing has now been transformed into a thriving destination in Bend, OR. For additional information about the area, kindly do not hesitate to get in touch with us by phone or email at any time. Our team of highly experienced realtors will be pleased to share their extensive knowledge of Bend, OR with you.
TRANQUIL NATURE: The pleasant and relaxing allure offered by the community is primarily supplied by the adjacent Deschutes River and the extensive lengths and viewpoints of Cascade Mountain. Additionally, one of the most popular spots for the locals is the stretches of river trail that runs alongside the Deschutes River, which is ideal for a number of activities, including a stroll, sunset viewing, a brisk run, or a bike ride. Southern Crossing is the perfect destination if you are looking for a lovely neighborhood where you can always enjoy nature.
COMPREHENSIVE REAL ESTATE MARKET: There is a wide array of housing options in Southern Crossing, ranging from simple, low-cost dwellings to high-end luxury residences. It is a community of multimillion-dollar houses and townhomes located along the banks of the Deschutes River, offering fantastic mountain views and the calming breeze of the river. Other home models in Southern Crossing include multi-family structures, condominium units, and apartment buildings.
OLD MILL DISTRICT: This is a vibrant location that houses a historic mill that has been refurbished into an outdoor retail mall. Old Mill District is the go-to place if you are looking for a wide array of retail stores and dining establishments that is conveniently located near the neighborhood.
Southern Crossing / Old Mill District Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Southern Crossing / Old Mill District, OR
- Homebuyers can choose from various beautiful properties in the neighborhood, with prices ranging from $600,000 to $8.8 million.
- It is possible to find houses with various configurations from one to eight bedrooms, depending on the size and location of the property.
- There are residences in the district with floor plans ranging from one to six bathrooms.
- The current portfolio of Southern Crossing offers flooring spaces ranging in size from 1,000 sq ft to 18,000 sq ft.
- The most often used lot sizes for developing residential homes in Southern Crossing are those ranging from 0.07 acres to 0.95 acres.
- Many architectural styles are available in the area, but the most common home styles are the Northwest, Traditional, Craftsman, Ranch, and Contemporary designs.
- Undeveloped lots suitable for the construction of one-of-a-kind homes can be discovered in a number of locations around the district.
- Expansive vacant lots often range from 0.10 acres to 0.56 acres in size.
- The majority of the homes in Southern Crossing were constructed between 1978 and 2014, with some units being built as recently as 2021.
- The bulk of the homes in the region is provided with dedicated garage spaces, which are designed to accommodate an average of two automobiles per household.
Latest Homes for Sale in Southern Crossing / Old Mill District, Bend, OR
Southern Crossing / Old Mill District Neighborhood Map
Southern Crossing is a lovely community located on the southern edge of Bend in Oregon. The renowned Deschutes River runs through the heart of the community, which provides homes in Southern Crossing with a breathtaking backdrop. Among the popular recreational sites in the area include Deschutes River Trail on the west, Farewell Bend Park and Riverbend Park situated on the central segment of Southern Crossing, and Bend Whitewater Park, which is located on the northern portion of the district.
Southern Crossing / Old Mill District Interactive Map
Ready to take the next step?
Thank you for taking the time to visit my site! I am the founder and owner of the Bernard Real Estate Group. I am dedicated to providing an exceptional real estate experience throughout the Central Oregon area. My highest priority is communication with my clients, and as a result, you can expect a highly personalized experience in your next transaction and investment. It has been a privilege to build lasting relationships over the last two decades, and I would love the opportunity to represent you. Whether you are a buyer or a seller in the Central Oregon area, let me put my local knowledge and expertise from 29 years as a fellow resident to work for you.
Who Lives in Southern Crossing / Old Mill District
Things to do in Southern Crossing / Old Mill District
Schools in Southern Crossing / Old Mill District
|Pine Ridge Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|Silver Rail Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|Cascade Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Pacific Crest Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Caldera High School||9 - 12||Public|
|Bend Senior High School||9 - 12||Public|