Orchard District / Midtown Neighborhood Guides
Discover the top luxurious communities in Orchard District, Bend, OR. Browse through each neighborhood to get the necessary information to help you decide on buying your dream home.
Luxury Homes for Sale in Orchard District / Midtown, Bend, OR
The vibrant residential neighborhood of Orchard District/Midtown in Bend, OR, was once the location of an unsuccessful farming endeavor that has since flourished into one of the most desired communities in Northeast Bend and is now home to many of the city’s most successful businesses.
The term Orchard District comes from a 1930s agricultural experiment performed in Central Oregon to evaluate the region’s agricultural potential and to cultivate apples. However, while that experiment was eventually unsuccessful, the area is now home to several great housing projects and outstanding business sites. It is gradually becoming one of the thriving communities in Bend, OR. Please get in touch with us if you would like to learn more about the Orchard District/Midtown community or any other upscale communities in Bend, OR. Our team can assist, especially if you are a first-time home buyer in the area.
HOLLINSHEAD PARK AND BARK: A 16.5-acre facility that boasts a large grass park, orchard-like groves of trees, an off-leash dog area, and the Franklin’s Corner Community Garden. This facility is one of the reasons why families have settled in the Orchard District, and it is also considered one of the focal points of the neighborhood.
ORCHARD DISTRICT NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION: The Orchard District Neighborhood Association has a solid partnership with the local community. They aim to develop programs to collaborate with residents and launch projects. One of them is the Laurel Pocket Park, an economically efficient garden landscaped in a parcel of land that might have otherwise ventured unoccupied due to its smaller size. The Orchard District Neighborhood Association is a non-profit organization founded in 1982. The association is also a communication mechanism representing the community’s residents to various city councils in Bend, OR.
ANTIQUE PROPERTIES: The majority of the Orchard District/Midtown residences were constructed between the 1950s and the 1970s. These magnificent and elegant residences are outfitted with unique details that have been in place for several decades, thereby increasing the overall market value of the properties in this area.
Orchard District / Midtown Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Orchard District / Midtown, OR
- Exquisite residences in the Orchard District/Midtown area are purchasable at prices ranging from $600,000 to $11.2 million, depending on the size of the property.
- The Orchard District/Midtown area also has many affordable residential homes, with varying prices from $105,000 to less than $500,000, making them an economical option for families.
- According to the size of the land and its location, there are houses available with anywhere from two to nine bedrooms, depending on the chosen floor plan.
- It is possible to find residences in the neighborhood with three to twenty-six baths.
- Aside from that, vacant lots suitable for custom residences can be located in select Orchard District/Midtown locations.
- Orchard District and Midtown houses typically have an average of 600 sq ft and 9,000 sq ft floor space.
- A typical expansive vacant lot is between 0.14 acres and 1.71 acres in size.
- In the Orchard District/Midtown area, lots ranging in size from 0.05 acres to 2 acres are the most typically used to develop houses.
- Orchard District/Midtown comprises single-family homes, the most common type of property in the region.
- You can find homes in various architectural styles, but the most popular are the Contemporary, Ranch, and Traditional styles.
Latest Homes for Sale in Orchard District / Midtown, Bend, OR
Orchard District / Midtown Neighborhood Map
Orchard District/Midtown is a huge residential area located on the northeastern fringes of Bend in Oregon. The region is strategically positioned alongside State Route 97, which serves as the community’s western border. The area is home to the Pilot Butte Neighborhood Park, which is found on the southeastern edge of Orchard District/Midtown. Some of the notable landmarks adjacent to the community include Pioneer Park on the west, El Sancho Taco Shop East on the south, Al Moody Park on the east, and Mountain Air Trampoline Park on the north.
Orchard District Interactive Map
Ready to take the next step?
Thank you for taking the time to visit my site! I am the founder of the Bernard Group at Allison James Estates & Homes. I am dedicated to providing an exceptional real estate experience throughout the Central Oregon area. My highest priority is communication with my clients, and as a result, you can expect a highly personalized experience in your next transaction and investment. It has been a privilege to build lasting relationships over the last two decades, and I would love the opportunity to represent you. Whether you are a buyer or a seller in the Central Oregon area, let me put my local knowledge and expertise from 29 years as a fellow resident to work for you.