River West, Bend, OR Neighborhood Guides
Discover the top luxurious communities in River West, Bend, OR. Browse through each neighborhood to get the necessary information to help you decide on buying your dream home.
Luxury Homes for Sale in River West, Bend, OR
River West is a quaint, well-developed community in Bend, OR, offering expansive city vistas.
River West offers charming historic Bend residences from a bygone era, with a mix of tiny cottages, modernly remodeled residences, mainly single-family homes, multi-family properties, and condominium buildings. The majority of the existing residents of River West have been residing in the neighborhood for almost ten years, illustrating how great River West is. There are several lovely areas to explore for those considering a move to the River West area. Miller Heights, Bonne Home, West Hills, and Golden Butte are just a few idyllic neighborhoods to consider. Our team is available to help you with your inquiry and will be happy to offer you the information you require while you search for the ideal house in one of the desirable communities in Bend, OR.
AMPLE RECREATION: River West is centrally located close to several dining facilities, family-friendly parks, nature reserves, and hiking trails. Families living in River West can have a plethora of leisure destinations to visit if they plan to have a weekend getaway.
WELL-MAINTAINED COMMUNITY: The well-kept neighborhood of River West will entice prospective purchasers to make a move. This ensures that both residents and visitors indeed find the area aesthetically attractive. The roadways and concrete paths are maintained in excellent shape. The majority of the streets in River West are lined by sprawling mature trees, which complement the lovely alignment of the residences in the neighborhood. Maintaining the cleanliness of the surrounding area also contributes to the greater curb appeal of the community.
TRANQUIL ATMOSPHERE: The residents of River West emphasize the calm and relaxing environment that River West provides. Thanks to the glistening waters of the nearby Deschutes River that flows through the community. The area is distinguished by its peacefulness, making it a perfect alternative for families who prefer to live in a tranquil environment.
River West Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About River West, OR
- Beautiful homes in River West are available for purchase at prices ranging from $630,000 to $1.5 million.
- Other outstanding residential properties are also available in River West, with prices ranging from $275,000 to less than $500,000, making them affordable for families on a budget.
- Houses ranging in size from one to eight chambers, depending on the size of the property and its location, are available.
- There are properties in the area that feature one to four bathrooms.
- In addition, vacant lots suitable for constructing unique homes are also available for purchase in River West.
- The floor space provided by the homes in River West is typically between 400 sq. ft. and 3,400 sq. ft.
- Expansive unoccupied lots are typically between 0.25 acres and 0.65 acres in size, depending on the location.
- Lot sizes ranging from 0.05 acres to 0.32 acres are the most commonly used to construct residential properties in River West.
- Single-family homes are the most prevalent type of property in River West.
- Many different architectural styles are accessible in the neighborhood, but the most frequent are the Traditional, Contemporary, Ranch, Northwest, Craftsman, Traditional, Cottage, and Bungalow types.
Latest Homes for Sale in River West, Bend, OR
River West Neighborhoods Map
The well-established community of River West is situated only approximately 1.1 miles away from Central Bend in Oregon. The neighborhood is positioned on the western expanse of the city core. Many restaurants are located in the surrounding area of River West, including The Sparrow Bakery Northwest, which is accessible in about 5 minutes by taking Skyliners Road and can be found 2.1 miles west of the neighborhood. Wild Rose Northern Thai Eats is located 1.3 miles east and is roughly a 4-minute drive via Northwest Newport Avenue. Meanwhile, The Original Pancake House can be reached in more or less 4 minutes by way of Northwest 14th Street at approximately 1.5 miles south of River West.
River West Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
Thank you for taking the time to visit my site! I am the founder of the Bernard Group at Allison James Estates & Homes. I am dedicated to providing an exceptional real estate experience throughout the Central Oregon area. My highest priority is communication with my clients, and as a result, you can expect a highly personalized experience in your next transaction and investment. It has been a privilege to build lasting relationships over the last two decades, and I would love the opportunity to represent you. Whether you are a buyer or a seller in the Central Oregon area, let me put my local knowledge and expertise from 29 years as a fellow resident to work for you.