Southeast Bend, Bend, OR Neighborhood Guides
Discover the top luxurious communities in Southeast Bend, Bend, OR. Browse through each neighborhood to get the necessary information to help you decide on buying your dream.
Luxury Homes for Sale in Southeast Bend, Bend, OR
Southeast Bend is a fast-rising community in Bend, OR, home to 11 family-friendly parks managed and overseen by the Bend Parks and Recreation District.
If you’re seeking a family and community atmosphere with a relaxed pace, Southeast Bend is your place. Several established and developing communities may be found in the area. This allows for a greater variety of vintage homes and newly constructed properties in the region. Several ranches and farmland are located just beyond the territorial boundaries of Southeast Bend, offering a country lifestyle just minutes away from the comforts of city life. Southeast Bend comprises a collection of neighborhoods that occupy large swaths of territory. Old Farm District, Larkspur, Woodside, Mountain Pine, Stonegate, and Sunset View Estates are just a few of the well-established communities in the area. If you would like to learn more about this beautiful area in Bend, OR, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our staff at your convenience.
QUALITY HOMES: The majority of the homes in the area are supplied with high-end interior amenities such as luxury vinyl plank flooring, vaulted ceilings, modern high-end lights, and high-end plumbing fixtures, among others. Additionally, properties in the region are furnished with a covered front porch and a side garden that is fully manicured and equipped with a sprinkler system for outdoor living and recreational activities. Moreover, homes are frequently built with a two-car garage, which is excellent for families with their vehicles.
NEWLY-BUILT HOMES: In Southeast Bend, there is a good variety of homes for families looking for new and recently constructed residential properties. Multiple homes in the region were newly developed, some completed last 2021, and others anticipated to be completed by the end of 2022. These properties also feature buildable floor plans, ideal for people who wish to have custom-built decorative components constructed on the site.
LUSH GREENERY: The landscaping of Southeast Bend spans from sagebrush and open juniper with the highly pine-forested area along the southern border, where it adjoins the forest lands. Families wishing to relocate to a tranquil setting will appreciate the neighborhood’s natural landscape.
Southeast Bend Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Southeast Bend, OR
- Southeast Bend’s present real estate market is characterized by gorgeous homes with remarkable detailing, ranging from approximately $750,000 to nearly $1 million.
- There are also a few humble homes to mid-sized residential housing available for purchase in the region, with prices ranging from $100,000 to approximately $500,000.
- Single-family dwellings in Southeast Bend created in various layouts and structures make up the available real estate listings in the area.
- Currently, there is no available inventory for other types of homes in the community, such as townhouses, condominiums, multi-family structures, and apartments. In addition, there are no vacant lots available for purchase in Southeast Bend at this time.
- The offered homes for sale in the neighborhood are fully furnished for three to four bedrooms in size.
- These residences are also built with two to three bathrooms.
- There are several floor plans available for these residential homes in Southeast Bend. Each of which is designed to give comfortable interior areas ranging between 1,300 sq ft and 3,000 sq . ft.
- Lot sizes in the district range from 0.07 acres to 0.65 acres.
- Home designs such as the Northwest, Ranch, Traditional, and Farmhouse are currently among the most popular in Southeast Bend.
- The majority of the homes in Southeast Bend are fully furnished with top-of-the-line amenities, allowing for a stress-free move into the property after purchase.
Latest Homes for Sale in Southeast Bend, Bend, OR
Southeast Bend Neighborhoods Map
Southeast Bend is a modest community located alongside The Dalles-California Highway or the State Road 97, which serves as the area’s western boundary. Some of the recognizable establishments near the community include the Walmart Supercenter, which is about 5 minutes away that sits 2.0 miles northwest of Southeast Bend and can be reached by taking Country Club Drive and Murphy Road. Morning Star Christian School is situated 3.1 miles southwest of the area and is accessible in roughly 7 minutes via Knott Road. High Desert Park is an adjacent park located 2.5 miles east and can be reached in approximately 5 minutes by Knott Road. Another notable landmark near Southeast Bend is the Sun Meadow Park which can be reached in more or less 5 minutes via Country Club Drive and is located about 2.1 miles north of the community.
Southeast Bend Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
Thank you for taking the time to visit my site! I am the founder and owner of the Bernard Real Estate Group. I am dedicated to providing an exceptional real estate experience throughout the Central Oregon area. My highest priority is communication with my clients, and as a result, you can expect a highly personalized experience in your next transaction and investment. It has been a privilege to build lasting relationships over the last two decades, and I would love the opportunity to represent you. Whether you are a buyer or a seller in the Central Oregon area, let me put my local knowledge and expertise from 29 years as a fellow resident to work for you.
Who Lives in Southeast Bend
Things to do in Southeast Bend
Schools in Southeast Bend
|R. E. Jewell Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|Silver Rail Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|Pilot Butte Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|High Desert Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Marshall High School||9 - 12||Public|
|Caldera High School||9 - 12||Public|