Southwest Bend, Bend, OR Neighborhood Guides
Discover the top luxurious communities in Southwest Bend, Bend, OR. Browse through each neighborhood to get the necessary information to help you decide on buying your dream home.
Luxury Homes for Sale in Southwest Bend, Bend, OR
Southwest Bend is one of the most sought-after communities in Bend, Oregon, partly because of its proximity to the Deschutes River.
For various reasons, Southwest Bend is one of the most popular neighborhoods in the city to live. The hamlet is located on the banks of the renowned Deschutes River in Bend, OR. The presence of the river provides residents of Southwest Bend with a scenic view and even a calming breeze brought on by the river’s gentle waves. In the region’s residential real estate market, you’ll find well-built homes that have been painstakingly planned to provide the greatest comfort to everyone who lives in the area. Several proposed golf and family-friendly neighborhoods are also projected for the area around Southwest Bend, offering residents a variety of options for living. Parks and recreational amenities are offered in various neighborhoods throughout the region, including River Rim and River Canyon communities. Whenever you have any real estate-related questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our team. You can also learn more about other beautiful communities in Bend, OR by contacting our team.
WATERFRONT HOMES: The clear blue waters of the Deschutes River highlight the spectacular waterfront properties offered in the oasis of Southwest Bend. The comprehensive coastal viewpoints provided by the Deschutes River contribute significantly to the area’s remarkable streetscape. Families looking for high-quality homes in a beautiful panoramic area will fall in love with the waterfront homes purchasable at Southwest Bend.
FREEWAY ACCESS: Southwest Bend is ideally situated alongside The Dalles-California Highway/State Route 97, which allows residents to easily and comfortably explore the city of Bend and its surroundings.
OLD MILL DISTRICT: Southwest Bend is home to the dynamic mixed-use development of Old Mill District, which offers a multitude of outdoor recreation and points of interest, including boutiques, galleries, craft brewers, and restaurant-style meals. Families living in Southwest Bend can have many commercial establishments to choose from when roaming around the area.
Southwest Bend Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Southwest Bend, OR
- The affordable homes in Southwest Bend are frequently offered on the market, ranging from $100,000 to less than $600,000, depending on the location.
- Residential units in the region that are considered upscale often range in price from $800,000 to about $3.08 million, depending on the home’s features and finishing.
- Homes in the vicinity are often built with one to six bedrooms. Additionally, properties are supplied with one to seven-bathroom configurations.
- The majority of the real estate market in Southwest Bend comprises magnificent single-family residences with generous interior living areas, which make up the majority of the market.
- Likewise, townhomes, condominiums, and multi-family residences are also present.
- There are a variety of floor layouts available in Southwest Bend, ranging in size from 720 sq ft to 8,200 sq ft of floor space.
- Homes are frequently built on lots with average acreage ranging from roughly 0.05 acres to 3.32 acres.
- Most of the homes in Southwest Bend are inspired by various styles of architecture such as Craftsman, Northwest, Traditional, Ranch, and Contemporary.
- The available vacant lots in the neighborhood can be purchased for anywhere from $125,000 to $650,000, depending on the land’s location and overall structure size.
- The majority of the residences in Southwest Bend were built between 2000 and 2010.
Latest Homes for Sale in Southwest Bend, Bend, OR
Southwest Bend Neighborhoods Map
Southwest Bend is located between The Dalles-California Highway or State Route 97 and the sparkling blue waters of Deschutes River, which serves as the community’s eastern and western boundary. Meanwhile, the southern portion is bordered by China Hat Road, which links the area to the southern region of Bend in Oregon. The neighborhood is near Deschutes River Trail, conveniently accessible in less than 10 minutes. The trail is situated roughly 3.1 miles north and can be reached by taking Brookswood Boulevard. Caldera High School is located 3.9 miles east and is accessible in about 9 minutes via Murphy Road. Morning Star Christian School is a 6-minute drive via US-97 South that sits approximately 2.7 miles south of Southwest Bend.
Southwest Bend Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
Thank you for taking the time to visit my site! I am the founder of the Bernard Group at Allison James Estates & Homes. I am dedicated to providing an exceptional real estate experience throughout the Central Oregon area. My highest priority is communication with my clients, and as a result, you can expect a highly personalized experience in your next transaction and investment. It has been a privilege to build lasting relationships over the last two decades, and I would love the opportunity to represent you. Whether you are a buyer or a seller in the Central Oregon area, let me put my local knowledge and expertise from 29 years as a fellow resident to work for you.