Summit West, Bend, OR Neighborhood Guides
Discover the top luxurious communities in Summit West, Bend, OR. Browse through each neighborhood to get the necessary information to help you decide on buying your dream home.
Luxury Homes for Sale in Summit West, Bend, OR
Summit West is one of the best westside communities in Bend, OR.
Summit West is home to two family-friendly parks, the Three Pines Park and Discovery Park, that residents with kids can visit anytime to have fun under the sun. The area also offers magnificent mountain vistas and tranquil landscapes to provide a quaint, small-town charm. A number of outstanding neighborhoods in the city are located within the rapidly growing region of Summit West, including Westgate, Three Pines, Shevlin Commons, Shevlin West, Shevlin Ridge, Shevlin Crest, Tree Farm, and Northwest Crossing. If you are interested in further details about Summit West or other fantastic communities in Bend, OR, please do not hesitate to contact our team anytime.
AFFORDABLE LUXURY HOMES: Compared to other similar upscale communities in Bend, OR, Summit West neighborhoods offer a great real estate market that features premium-quality homes with lavish interior and exterior elements that can be acquired for less than $5-million.
ZONED WITH TOP-RATED SCHOOLS: Summit West is ideally positioned adjacent to numerous excellent schools in Bend, OR. Some schools that can provide high-quality education to residents of Summit West include High Lakes Elementary School, William E Miller Elementary, Summit High School, Pacific Crest Middle School, Central Oregon Community College, and Oregon State University-Cascades.
DEDICATED NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION: The Summit West Neighborhood Association’s mission is to collaborate with its members to create a safe haven for its residents and promote a vibrant and livable community for all locals of the neighborhood. The association also aspires to give its members a voice to contribute to the development of a prosperous future for the communities of Summit West and the enhancement of their entire community. In addition, the neighborhood association’s duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, serving as a liaison to convey residents’ perspectives to governmental bodies, ensuring that the community’s interests are adequately represented at relevant governmental and commercial operations, fostering safeness for all neighborhoods, including appropriate emergency preparedness, and promoting the improvement of sociocultural, economic, and natural activities while preserving natural surroundings.
Summit West Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Summit West, OR
- The homes for sale in Summit West include single-family properties and multi-family homes, condos, and townhomes. There is something for everyone in Summit West.
- There are currently no listed apartments for sale in Summit West.
- Residential houses ranging in price from $770,000 to $1.1 million can be found in the Summit West real estate market.
- The bulk of the dwellings has three to four bedrooms, which is the average.
- Residences are also frequently built with two to three bathrooms in various configurations.
- Property sizes range from 1,700 sq. ft. to 2,900 sq. ft. for the most portion,
- According to current estimates, the largest residential lot currently available in Summit West is around 0.15 acres in size.
- In addition, there are a handful of freshly constructed residences available for purchase in the Summit West neighborhood.
- On top of several vacant lots are available for purchase in Summit West, with prices typically ranging from $390,000 to $715,000.
- Because of the high demand for residences in the neighborhood, there is a limited supply of available properties for sale.
Latest Homes for Sale in Summit West, Bend, OR
Summit West Neighborhoods Map
Summit West is located roughly 7 minutes in the western region of Central Bend in Oregon. The city core is about 2.8 miles away from the community. Summit West is situated near other beautiful neighborhoods in the city, including Awbrey Butte, which is approximately a 7-minute drive, 2.6 miles north of Summit West, and is accessible via Northwest Mount Washington Drive. Among the notable stores and landmarks near the neighborhood include Newport Avenue Market, located approximately 2.0 miles east of Summit West. The establishment is a 6-minute drive away by taking Northwest Shevlin Park Road. Aspen Hall is situated about 2.3 miles northwest of the neighborhood and is accessible in more or less 5 minutes via Northwest Shevlin Park Road.
Summit West Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
Thank you for taking the time to visit my site! I am the founder and owner of the Bernard Real Estate Group. I am dedicated to providing an exceptional real estate experience throughout the Central Oregon area. My highest priority is communication with my clients, and as a result, you can expect a highly personalized experience in your next transaction and investment. It has been a privilege to build lasting relationships over the last two decades, and I would love the opportunity to represent you. Whether you are a buyer or a seller in the Central Oregon area, let me put my local knowledge and expertise from 29 years as a fellow resident to work for you.